Wood Dye - Wood Dyes - Wood Dye Colors - Wood Stain Dye
Keda wood dye offers five powerful wood dye colors, in a single wood dye kit. Our unique, wood dye colors kit, gives the user an ability to create over one gallon of vibrant, eco friendly wood stain in numerous wood dye stain colors. These are not the average wood dyes or wood stain. Each five gram packet of our powerful wood dye colors can make approximately one quart of wood stain dye, by simply mixing with warm tap water or isopropyl alcohol. Enhance your wood finishes to the exotic by using our wood dyes by them self, with other wood dye, or in concert with canned wood stains. Either way, the Keda wood dyes kit will save you the hassle and cost of ordering multiple wood dye colors by offering one of the best wood dyes available anywhere in one wood dye kit. Although our hybrid wood dyes are very powerful and color potent, they still remain an eco friendly, non toxic, wood stain option, that does not release toxic VOC's that other wood finishes may contain.
The Keda wood dyes kit contains the following wood dye colors: Royal Blue, Yellow, Golden Brown, Red (with a pink wood stain option) and Black in each of our wood dye kits (Single wood dye colors also available). Mixing these primary wood dye colors in varied amounts also allows you the ability to create numerous, custom wood stain dye colors, for an enhanced wood finishing experience. The highly potent wood dye packets contain five powerful grams per each wood dye color. Those five grams of our hybrid wood dyes, will make about one quart of high quality wood stain dye. Keda wood dye never contains fillers which may reduce color potency, so please, view our wood dyes Photo Gallery or Customer Pics for a visual sample. See what experienced eBayers are saying about our high performance wood dyes Visit Our Storefront
- Keda Wood Dyes Mix with warm water or isopropyl alcohol to create a vibrant color potent eco wood stain dye.
- Alcohol dyes - If mixing as an alcohol based dye, we recommend using isopropyl alcohol for a cleaner wood finish.
- Make numerous wood dye stain colors by simply mixing the five primary wood dye colors in varied amounts to create your own custom wood dye stain colors.
- Affordable, no VOC's, wood dyes kit makes over 1 Gal. of wood dyes, five individual color quarts of the five primary wood dye colors.
- Rich, clean, clear, and powerful wood dye colors, perfect for DIY wood stain.
- Add the aniline dyes in varied amounts to hot tap water or alcohol, mix, apply, and wipe off. It really is that easy to make custom wood finishes.
- Create your own wood stain dye color highlights for canned type wood stains, or use with other wood dyes to truly enhance all wood finishes.